Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

So deep!

I think that this cartoon woz a commentary on....SOCIETY, and...and.......the role of....MEDIA INFLUENCE on small children. I like the symbolism of your symbols. I believe I know about all the mechanisms in your establishment. You have to say that bit while hovering your hand about in front of one's face.

This cartoon is so deep. And creepy. Allow me to put together the unrelated events to try to figure out why Salad Fingers and the world he lives in exist. No. Wait. That would defeat the sublime aspect of its deepness and creepiness, so I won't. The folks here can tell when a thesaurus isn't far from touch, so I never use one.

Pokemon Vietnam Ep.1 Pokemon Vietnam Ep.1

I am your Saviour

It was... meh... but apparently I cast the saving vote for your cartoon to not get blammed. I gave it a 2/5. You're lucky. :P

"Thanks for voting, Aikefu!

Your experience points gave you a voting power of 1.95 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 0% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 1.95 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 2!

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!"

Rocker713 responds:

Hmm, Well Thanks... I think...

The 80's The 80's

Nice list of facts, but horrible horrible cartoon.

The single refreshing aspect of this Flash was the informativeness of the cartoon, but the animation itself was awful.

Here's how to improve it:

* Spend more time on the graphics, give it a little bit more detail, reality, and depth
* Play around with the color saturation instead of having so many completely bright hues
* Give your characters real mouths -- squishing a line up and down does not make for believable dialogue
* Buy a good mic, or at least don't breathe directly into the mic. Almost every line filled with "HGHGHHH!" wind noises.
* Try better voice acting. Practically every sentence was mumbled and it stated in a really boring, monotonous voice.
* Get better jokes. It just...wasn't...funny. At all.

You've got potential; don't let the harsh review get you down.